Over the years, the firm developed a large portfolio of residential design experience, mostly in the 1970’s and 1980’s (during the housing booms). Since then, we have become more heavily involved with multi-family housing design—for private clients and public agencies—both urban and suburban settings.
- Cranbury School Students and Teachers Know a Lot!
- June was an award-winning month for Antinozzi Associates Architecture and Interiors
- The Newfield Branch of the Bridgeport Public Library celebrates its Grand Opening!
- Paul Antinozzi to be Honored at Bridgeport Regional Business Council Luncheon
- Wakeman Boys & Girls Club breaks ground for a new clubhouse in Bridgeport