Over the years, the firm developed a large portfolio of residential design experience, mostly in the 1970’s and 1980’s (during the housing booms). Since then, we have become more heavily involved with multi-family housing design—for private clients and public agencies—both urban and suburban settings.
- Designs Revealed for Norwalk’s Cranbury Elementary School
- Construction Underway at Jefferson Elementary School
- Antinozzi Congratulates Michael LoSasso for 10 Years with the Firm
- Antinozzi Associates Announces Leadership Transition
- Demolition of Portable Classrooms at Jefferson Elementary School Begins