Antinozzi Associates is seeking qualified and professional candidates to join our expanding firm!
If interested please send your resume and cover letter to the following:
Registered architect / interior designer, or an individual on the path of becoming registered in these professions, to lead the in-house design and production work of the firm for a specific project(s). The qualified individual will be expected to communicate regularly with the firm’s Principal-in-Charge, Project Manager, Design Consultant Team, and Public Authorities as necessary.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified architect or interior designer who is able to construct clear diagrams using Autodesk Revit. This candidate should have an in-depth knowledge of all steps related to project completion and diligently communicate with necessary people to ensure timely execution. This candidate should also be able to conduct quality assurance checks on a frequent basis in order to ensure regulations are being followed.
- Create plans and drawings which clearly outline architectural design of project
- Utilize knowledge of engineering, math, science and materials in order to create ideal finished product
- Conduct site evaluations to ensure quality of work and adherence to safety standards
- Oversee and make recommendations throughout entire construction process
- Collaborate with various teams in order to establish goals, schedules and budgets
- Maintain constant communication with the Project Manager regarding the total design solution in relation to the project’s required functions
- Utilize all human and capital resources made available by the firm
- Integrate/coordinate all required disciplines into the building project
- Meet the project design schedule and design/construction budget
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture
- Strong organizational, creative and presentation skills
- Professional registration as a Connecticut Architect or Interior Designer is preferred
- Proficiency in the use of Autodesk Revit as a tool to effectively develop/create contract documents for projects is required
- Four (4) years of design firm experience recommended
- LEED Accreditation is preferred
Special Knowledge and Skills Preferred
- Past experience with design and construction field observation in relation to understanding building materials and construction techniques/methods
- Expertise in planning, scheduling and managing construction document production
- Strong ability in translating design concepts into technical solutions
Antinozzi Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer.